Pengu-San Pengu-San

sweeeeeeeeet

It's got a penguin! I don't have to say anymore!

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

that was nice

One of the more original ideas, and it works well too! I like it, especially how it works like flash!

The Battle The Battle

Not bad...

...but needs some editing. The controls are annoying and one enemy got stuck in a house so I couldn't shoot him. Besides that, great first game.

the skullkid the skullkid

um

Most of this game is walking around chainsawing stuff. I prefer games with more skill involved. The shooting floor was fun and challenging, but the chainsaw was pretty pointless. It would be better if chainsaw victims could fight you somehow.

The Arena The Arena

good job

Kind of reminds me of Sinjid's Battle Arena. It's as good as that, but this is a very good game nonetheless. I didn't find any bugs, either.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

good job

I'm young, so I turned the hentai off. I still think it was a cool flash. I liked how the rooms had dimensions, and of course, the fighting. There should be more that just downward slash, but it was fun anyway. I like 1st person sword games, so I liked this.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

divine

Side scrolling shooters can be fun, but in interactivity, there's not much too this besides aiming and shooting. Now for visuals, this is just artwork...yet almost too bloody. How long did the blood take you?! And nice music. Did you make it?

Nightmare Nightmare

nice

Probably my favorite game of yours. Side-scrolling shooters are cool, but the wavy lines annoy my eyes. Pretty original, too. (a blue rabbit with handguns?)

Polar Rescue Polar Rescue

penguins!

Not the best game, but I'm reviewing lightly because penguins are so cool!

Doomed Doomed

cool

Easy controls and addicting fighting, this is what I usually look for in a flash game. It does get kind of repetative after a while...but good job!