TSAH TSAH

good work

When people work together, the movie is usually good. This could have been funnier, but you deserve a high rating because you worked hard on it. Oh yeah, I don't play Halo very much, but I still liked this.

The Butterfly The Butterfly

....

Um, what was that?

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

The 1st was better.

The first had better graphics and was funnier, but this one is alright. Did anyone catch the hidden kamikaze watermelon?

Penguin Jam 1 Penguin Jam 1

Penguins!

Not the best graphics or sound, but there are penguins! Penguins are cool! I think you should work a PJ2.

cool-penguin-0 responds:

maybe I should...

Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

All the XX are cool.

Either this or XX8 would be my favorite of this series. Usually, stickmen annoy me, but Xiao Xiao movies are awesome, especially with guns and 3d effects like this one.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Wow...

Now those might be the best graphics I've ever seen in flash, and it was violent to! I have to admit that I was expecting a plot, but I guess I have to wait for the full version. I can see you worked very hard on this.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

amazing

Amazing artwork, this looks professional! Some parts were kind of funny. I don't like Bitey, but I love this movie! And the second one was even better!

Of What is Now: Tanari Of What is Now: Tanari

pretty good

For a first flash, this is good. The art was cool, the animation was okay, and I liked when the demon guy started destroying the city.

Midnight Snack Midnight Snack

not bad

Not bad. Could have used more tweening, but better than lots of stuff.

KirbyKirbyKirby-Dynablade KirbyKirbyKirby-Dynablade

cool

Kirby is cool, and this is a great tribute to him! Smooth animation, good choice of audio, and funny too! The first wasn't as good...make a third!

T0MMY responds:

I can't find any time to make a third one. But I've always kept thinking about making one... maybe one day ;)

-T0MMY